Money not showing in wallet

NaomiPands
Contributor
Contributor

I've recently started a new job and they said they would be paying me via my PayPal account. (I've searched the company and everything seems legit)

The company mentioned that if there's a problem with payment, to ensure the emails are identical (they are) and if that's not the issue, then it may be to do something with the PayPal account in itself.

I was wondering how can I fix this issue? Or should I call support? I've ensured my email is activated/confirmed/linked. That's 100% done, I don't have the option to do anything but add a new email in.

I don't know, I'm at a bit of a loss.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NaomiPands 

Have you double checked the email address that they are sending the funds to and made sure they didn't make a spelling error or misplaced dot etc?

Is that email address verified?

Do you have a linked and confirmed c.c.?

Is the payment being sent in AUD and if not which currency?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NaomiPands 

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

NaomiPands
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Sorry, Australia

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NaomiPands 

Have you double checked the email address that they are sending the funds to and made sure they didn't make a spelling error or misplaced dot etc?

Is that email address verified?

Do you have a linked and confirmed c.c.?

Is the payment being sent in AUD and if not which currency?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

rachel163
New Community Member
Hi, I'm Rachel I want to ask for all of my email data that I have registered as the email listed with the incoming account flow is not the same ... so I was really confused. can the paypal team track my money and my data .. thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.