MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended

Ashtrek
Contributor
Contributor

Any known Ebay UK account restoration success stories?

After message received: "MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account"

I just helped close friend to create Paypal account and Ebay accounts for selling postcards, books and post stamps.

It all took a lot of work and today out of the blue all her 3 Ebay accounts were suspended (2xUS+1 UK)

We friendly contacted Ebay UK support but didn't get any friendly reply and no reason why.

Was there problem with listing or her ID related issue.

It's really frightening to all present Ebay users, when account is suspended without any possibility to learn what went wrong.

Without any option to fix this, no matter that all actions have been legit.

Because several listings were posted from my PC, now obviously also my Ebay accounts are under strike.

It's quite possible that suspension issue was this IP related ... So better don't help your friend or use conspiracy ....

I'm considering now, if is it worth the risk, to spend time selling on Ebay or could I have better use to this time.

If Ebay doesn't talk to people and one can loose all work in seconds.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashtrek

Why would you or she have UK ebay accounts if you are in Estonia?

Also you can't open a UK paypal account from another country, it would show you were not in the UK and so would be limited.

Also you are only allowed a maximum of 2 paypal accounts and only then if 1 was personal and the other 1 was business.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ashtrek
Contributor
Contributor

So far Ebay UK is open to all countries.

There is country selection option, when creating new account.

Also, there is no difference in Paypal account UK or Global.

But maybe after Brexit UK will get it's own limited Paypal accounts.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashtrek

Wrong Paypal is country specific, if you move countries you have to open a paypal account in the country you then reside in otherwise it will be limited.

If that paypal account is linked to Ebay UK then that would be limited as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ashtrek
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I don't know where you have received this misleading information and it's difficult to understand what do you exactly mean.

Paypal.com account has been valid on all places and Ebay sites so far.

I have Paypal.com account for 20 years and presently it's registered my country of residence, which is Estonia.

No problem with this.

When I move (change country) I log into my Paypal account and change country and bank data if required.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashtrek

https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/can-i-change-my-paypal-address-to-another-country-faq1434...

Can I change my PayPal address to another country?

No. The laws applicable to PayPal accounts differ by country, so you can't change your address to a country that is different from the country you used when you opened your account. If you're moving abroad, you’ll need to close your existing account and open a new account. If you maintain residences in 2 countries, you can have 2 PayPal accounts as long as only one is a Business account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.