Limits when buying a service

lcrworld
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I would like to buy a $ 260 product and I would like to know if there is any money limit that I can spend on the same payment by having an account without a credit card (using the paypal balance) (and without being verified)

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lcrworld wrote:

Hello,

I would like to buy a $ 260 product and I would like to know if there is any money limit that I can spend on the same payment by having an account without a credit card (using the paypal balance) (and without being verified)

Thanks!

There isn't necessarily a money limit but a funding source limit meaning that you may need to add a card as back up to the PayPal balance or you won't be able to complete the checkout process. It's going to ask you to add a bank account or credit/debit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lcrworld wrote:

Hello,

Thanks!

There isn't necessarily a money limit but a funding source limit meaning that you may need to add a card as back up to the PayPal balance or you won't be able to complete the checkout process. It's going to ask you to add a bank account or credit/debit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lcrworld
Contributor
Contributor

what a "source limit" exactly is?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.