I can’t send money

LostAir
Contributor
Contributor

So, ever since I got payed $80 I haven’t been able to send money (yesterday). I wish to resolve this issue as soon as possible because I am in need of receiving money at this time but I want to make sure I will or can be able to send money to people. And btw it’s not cause I’m sending too much money or getting the email address wrong, I have been sending 1 cent to my friend once every couple of hours to see if it has been resolved but it hasn’t. And also, I have received texts from paypal asking if I’m the one who sent ______ a ____ amount of money and I reply with yes every time so there is no reason for suspicion.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LostAir,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to send the payment that you are trying to send. Declines can happen for a few different reasons. If the problem persists, please reach out to customer service by phone for real-time troubleshooting. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in or call as a guest.

I hope this is already resolved or can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.