How can I talk to a human? I keep getting an error message and I am finding no solution

Molly011
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning,

Yesterday while trying to pay for Facebook ads I got this error message multiple times "Sorry, we weren’t able to set up preapproved payments at this time". I eventually tried googling the problem and found different solutions that didn't work for me, some people saying they have not been able to resolve and some saying to contact customer service.

I sent an email to PayPal and the reply I received was a copy and paste of what's already written on their FAQs and that I have already read. Also kind of unrelated to my actual problem. 

I tried calling the number (the only one I can find is US customer support) and I only get a registered voice that repeats the same things that you can find on the website and nothing else. 

I would appreciate any help by the community, thank you for reading.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Molly011 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Molly011
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the info, I am located in Norway.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.