Gmail email on paypal

celestial08
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanna ask if anyone here is using a gmail email address as their main email here in Paypal. I am having issues receiving payments here in paypal using my gmail email address. I have 3 emails added here in my account, 2 yahoo email adds and 1 gmail add...I have no problem receiving  money if it is sent through yahoo email but when money is sent through gmail, the transaction fails...help pls, anyone?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @celesial08,

Great question! There aren't any issues using a Gmail account on your PayPal. I would ensure your email is spelled correctly and confirmed, and that the person sending you money has typed it to match what you have on your profile. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @celesial08,

Great question! There aren't any issues using a Gmail account on your PayPal. I would ensure your email is spelled correctly and confirmed, and that the person sending you money has typed it to match what you have on your profile. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

celestial08
Contributor
Contributor

thank you! I am so relieved!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @celestial08

No problem! I'm happy Ashley could help out. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.