Error message when trying to cancel a recurring payment

VINDICATXRS
New Community Member

I'm trying to cancel a recurring payment for an app I no longer use, but I keep getting an error saying "We’re sorry, we can’t change your payment option right now. Please try again later." every time I try. I don't know how to fix this and I haven't seen anything in the help center that tells me how to. It was through google play and I unlinked paypal from it because of the error, only for it to pop up again when I tried to cancel again.

I'm a student so I can't afford $8 a month for something I don't use, otherwise it'd be fine.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

arielraz
New Community Member

I also get this error for 4 days now in a row now.
Paypal, how can I get cancelling recurring payment to work?

Login to Me Too

nana8977
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. Does anyone know the solution now?

Login to Me Too

bruhkanda
Contributor
Contributor
I had also faced the same issue... Maybe it's because that I canceled my automatic payments from Google Ads, but I want to link again through Google Play only, but end up linked back to Google Ads. I removed my payment method too, but I can't cancel through PayPal because I get the error saying "We’re sorry, we can’t change your payment option right now. Please try again later." Maybe it's because I cancelled previously... And I'm not honestly sure if it's still working because the status says active. Please, if anyone had the same issue as mine, help me to get rid of Google's automatic payments in PayPal please...
Login to Me Too

flawless_vic
New Community Member

Does anyone know the solution to this issue? 

Login to Me Too

Sweetee
Would you please give me the instructions on how to receive money from the games and to PayPal thank you
Login to Me Too

Sweetee
I need to know how to receive money from a game what would I have to do thank you
Login to Me Too

Hmarkita
Contributor
Contributor
That gaming have the pay pal so i can get my money that i won on it it real
Login to Me Too

Serega_M
Contributor
Contributor
Tell me how please?
Login to Me Too

Gggvgyhbyg
What is the point of this useless forum if nobody from PayPal gives a reply
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.