Do I have to give negative feedback because of delayed refund.

JSUS
Contributor
Contributor

I had a notice last week to say I was being made a refund because there was no stock. I paid by credit card and the refund still hasn’t been made, probably because the refund might take up to 30 days. Goodness knows why it should take that long! I have been given a last chance to leave feedback on the transaction so I feel I have to leave negative feedback though I don’t know whose fault it is. Any ideas on what else I could do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JSUS
Contributor
Contributor

It is with regret that I have left negative feedback on Trustpilot. I do not know whether PayPal is the problem or if the problem is with the seller. If I can I will make redeeming comments depending on how things resolve, or not as the case may be.

Login to Me Too

JSUS
Contributor
Contributor

Perhaps prompted by the Trustpilot entry, a refund was initiated on 3rd July when an eCheque was used to fund the refund. I have to assume that the refund had got overlooked. I have modified the Trustpilot entry. I have to say that the procedure is very confusing for the purchaser and far from transparent. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.