Direct deposit no where to be found

Prinadean
Contributor
Contributor

I been getting direct deposit for weeks!! The one weekend, today that I needed it bad There is no sign of it and my stub says it got deposited!! So what’s the hold up? This never happened before so I’m thinking of canceling this service all together

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You may want to contact customer service for assistance - the community form is not the same as customer service as no one here can view user info - there's really no way to see what's going on.    You can also reach out to PayPal via their Facebook or Twitter Account as both are supported by PayPal employees.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You may want to contact customer service for assistance - the community form is not the same as customer service as no one here can view user info - there's really no way to see what's going on.    You can also reach out to PayPal via their Facebook or Twitter Account as both are supported by PayPal employees.

Login to Me Too

MsShandra1016
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever find out what is going on, I am waiting for a direct deposit myself, can you tell me did you get yours early or did it post on your actual payday?  I get paid on Fridays but my previous cards would post it on Wednesday as soon as they received it... Can you tell me your experience with your deposits does it post on pay dates or early?

Login to Me Too

Petrone-Banker8
New Community Member
Did you ever get your deposit?? What happened??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.