Didn't request for refund

Waleola
Contributor
Contributor
Am yet to request for any refund after my first transaction only to see a recent activity on my home page as a refund and what I paid for is yet to arrive. Help resolve this as am getting confused. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Waleola 

Thank you posting your question here on our Community Forum. Have you received an email coming from Paypal that there is a refund that was processed back to you? If yes, you may double check the activity page on your paypal account if there is a refund.  How your PayPal payment was funded determines how your refund is returned. The seller might accidentally refund you .So here is what I highly suggest, Once the refund is reflecting on the funding source that you used and you have the item at the same time, you may reach out to the seller on how you can send them a payment.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.