Depop Payments

madiclear
New Community Member

Hi! I have sold items on Depop before and the payments have been received in my Paypal account. And so recently I have sold some items and have not received any of the payments from Depop. I talked to Depop support and they said that my email was a different email from when I started so they said they sent it to that email. This email though has been changed to a different email and cannot be accessed because it was deleted. So, I want to know how I would receive those payments from that Paypal even though in the past everything has worked and I have received past payments from Depop. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @madiclear,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with your first few payments through Depop. Unfortunately, unless you're able to add and confirm the email address that the payment was sent to, you won't be able to claim those funds onto your account. I'd recommend reaching out to your buyers, have them cancel the payment sent to the old email, and send them an invoice to remake the purchase.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.