Cant see my refund on my paypal balance

Ilmagnifco2015
Contributor
Contributor
Hi few days i ago i got an issue and i gave create 2 case’s anyway today i have received email said i have got my refund on my balance since 15 hour until now there is nothing show’s up there and i would like to make sure if i pay through my credit card then when the issue happen i removed it is that could cause not to have the refund ? While the email already said the amount is in my balance please i need a clear answer Thank you so much That issue will never change my thought of paypal is always secure
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ilmagnifco2015 

What you think of paypal is up to you, doesn't bother anyone here as this is a community user to user forum.

However.........

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ilmagnifco2015
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your answer , but i think you understand me wrong as i said a good words about paypal and you be offensive kind of , anyway thank you for your reply
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.