Cannot buy items on Grailed using PayPal account

CarsonU
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, does anybody know what it means when I get the noti saying “sorry, we can’t complete this purchase at this time. Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay”? I am trying to buy something on Grailed but the transaction will not go through, yet I sold something on the site a few days ago. Thanks!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CarsonU 

Thank you for bringing this to us. There's some reasons why the transaction is not going through this time, maybe there is also on error on the merchant's site or restrictions on the funding source being used on this one that is why you're experiencing all of this compared to the last time you have this same merchant activity. Now on my end, I don't have any clear visuals to check this errors so I may suggest that you reach out instead to our available chat support since our phone lines are not accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis. Just login on your PayPal account, go to Message Center, then choose the option for Chat. Our friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you.

Hope this will help you, a kudos will be appreciated. Stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.