Can I ask automatically once a month a Payement from my costumer, without do it manually? Thank´s!

Fastandfit
Contributor
Contributor

Can I ask automatically once a month a Payement from my costumer, without do it manually? Thank´s!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fastandfit 

The only way is to set up a subscription button or email url for the them.

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/create_payment_...

Or set up a recurring PayPal invoice to be sent:

Create a recurring invoice series

To create a recurring invoice, set the recurrence option as Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly. After you click Start series, the recurring series status will become Active and an invoice will be sent to your customer each period starting with the invoice date. The invoice will be sent around 7:00AM, unless the invoice date is the current date and it’s after 7:00AM. In that case, the first invoice in the series will be sent immediately.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fastandfit 

The only way is to set up a subscription button or email url for the them.

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/create_payment_...

Or set up a recurring PayPal invoice to be sent:

Create a recurring invoice series

To create a recurring invoice, set the recurrence option as Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly. After you click Start series, the recurring series status will become Active and an invoice will be sent to your customer each period starting with the invoice date. The invoice will be sent around 7:00AM, unless the invoice date is the current date and it’s after 7:00AM. In that case, the first invoice in the series will be sent immediately.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Fastandfit
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much sharpiemarker !!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.