Bought from iwantzone , would like to cancel

TwinCommPilot
New Community Member

Have heard nothing about my purchase.  Have messaged but no response.  Went online and read that 64% of TrustPilot respondents rated this shop as bad, i.e. lowest rating.  Most reviews just say avoid at all costs.  Seems unlikely I will hear back from them any time soon.  Wondering if there is any option to cancel via PayPal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

CaptainFlack
New Community Member

I bought a camera bag from iwantzone. When it arrived the quality was teribble. I contacted them and sent it back signed-for by Hermes as requested. After 14 e-mails and two months, I still did not have the promised refund. I raised a dispute with Pay Pal. Pay Pal asked for proof of delivery and I sent them a screen shot from the My Hermes website showing the delivery address and time and date of receipt of the goods. Despite this they said that the information was invalid and found for the seller, iwantzone. So I telephoned Pay Pal and asked them how the information could be invalid. They admitted that the information was correct and re-opened the case. Then pay pal asked for the information again. So I sent it to them. A few days later they e-mailed to say that the delivery information was invalid again. So I telephoned them again. This time they finally re-credited my cartd with the cost of the camera bag. Victory! But it took a lot of persistence.

Login to Me Too

Tholundh
New Community Member
I stupidly purchased from this anti-consumer company and raised a dispute with PayPal aswell. Awaiting their response. IWantZone is 100% a scam company. You can read about so many people getting swindeled by these criminals. We need the police to shut them down.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.