PayPal Pro Payflow payment failings - WOO & Paypal PayFlow

sarahweb
New Community Member

So we have been having a higher than usual number of failures from customers using paypal to pay (only when using paypal payflow - not paypal express)

the errors are all pointing towards 3D secure issues 

is this the customers error - as I thought 3D secure was dealt with by Paypal rather than me as the seller/plugin etc?

the error says "PayPal Pro Payflow payment failed. Payment was rejected due to an error: (7) “Field format error: 12002-This transaction cannot be processed due to either missing, incomplete or invalid 3-D Secure authentication values." Logs give me n more info than this

this is happening in a WOO shop - using paypal payflow only  - stripe and paypal express are NOT having these issues

I have looked at trying to work out if paypal payflow has 3D secure switched on but the forms tend to take me in a loop and I never get logged in correctly to ask the question 

I know that the new SCA version 2 has just hit so I was aware more of these would happen - but I am unsure if its something WE can resolve with paypal or if its a customer issue?

Any ideas?

Thank you 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.