User Informations after payment redirection
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Oct-04-2018 07:08 AM
How can I get user name (email, adress and else) when user come back to my website ? (post params when checkout is done)
IPN is too complexe, is it possible to get good simple things ? Payment verification will always be done by my side anyway I don't want to use ridiculous and complexe verifications... Any help will be helpfull....
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Payment approval does not redirect to return_url in sandbox in Sandbox Environment
- PayPal installment inmformation PayPlanot shown in PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Sandbox Not Working Anymore in Sandbox Environment
- Missing PayPal callback if use Opencart PayPal Standard Payment in Sandbox(debug) mode in Sandbox Environment
- Payment problem from customer ( chance from email to API ) in REST APIs