Received "IPNs are failing" email BUT the IPN is actually working just fine

benvoth
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email from PayPal that says:

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

The problem is that the IPN is indeed working just fine. How can I go about removing these notices and making sure that PayPal doesn't disable the IPN?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

not_here

Hi @benvoth,

I'd suggest submitting a ticket with our Merchant Technical Support to check your integration. 

Thanks,

Christina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

not_here

Hi @benvoth,

I'd suggest submitting a ticket with our Merchant Technical Support to check your integration. 

Thanks,

Christina 

Login to Me Too

benvoth
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. That's actually what I ended up doing and they were able to help give me the specific details to resolve the issue.

Login to Me Too

MikeEP

How can I trust that https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/ is actually part of PayPal? What if this is a scam? I have this IPN issue but am afraid to use this because the domain is not paypal.com.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.