Good day @rdaughdril,
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
Yes, you can able to achieve this requirement using the payment notifications service.
I request to please contact your website developer or the support of third party eCommerce platform to refer below guide links to implement payment notification service.
- If your website is built via NVP/SOAP API integration, please use the Instant Payment Notification(IPN) service to get the payment notifications.
Guide link - https://developer.paypal.com/api/nvp-soap/ipn/
- If your website is built via REST API integration, please use Webhooks event notification to get the payment notifications.
Guide link - https://developer.paypal.com/api/rest/webhooks/
You can retrieve the transaction payload from the PayPal notification service and update your internal database.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Load paypal approval_url in popup window using sdk in SDKs
- How do i pass a customer ID number in the transaction in Sandbox Environment
- SetExpressCheckout NVP : The system is not working at the moment. in NVP/SOAP APIs
- Woocommerce order meta data does not contain Paypal fees when order status goes to processing. in REST APIs
- Shopify invoice numbers on Paypal transactions in Sandbox Environment