webmaster wants info to connect my account to website
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Sep-17-2020 03:22 PM
I am trying to connect my paypal to my website and the contractor I hired to develop the site has asked me to provide him with client ID and secret key which I have to create. Is that safe to give out that information? Because once he is done building the site I don't want him to access my paypal. Or should I just change the password to a temporary password and then when he is done connecting paypal to my account I will revert to my preferred paypal password! Please advise me of a safe way.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Things don't appear to be working at the moment error in PayPal Payments Standard
- Paypal Buttons - No Money Actually Moved or any sign of transaction other than API logs in PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Commerce on WP Forms won't connect. in Sandbox Environment
- I can find my client key and the secret of my business account in Sandbox Environment
- Reconciling gross sales from website with PayPal in PayPal Payments Standard