"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." Shopify

Tom_1985
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am currently using Paypal as the payment gateway for my Shopify site. Our users have not experienced any issues on desktop but on mobile see the error in the title... I saw other threads that linked to solutions that are no longer available.

The other comments and threads are also very specific about questions related to using Woocommerce and button structure. These don't apply to my situation. It would be fantastic to know where the solution to this issue was moved to or the solution.

Thank you in advance for the support!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

not_here

Hi @Tom_1985

The content you're looking for is most likely not for the product that you're using (My Payments Standard integration isn't processing transactions. What should I do?). Can you look at the URL that is produced when you're seeing this error and let me know what that (full) URL is?

Also, you may want to try and turn the PayPal module off and then on again and see if the issue continues.

Thanks,
Christina 

Login to Me Too

frankoza
New Community Member

I have the same issue. I have setup Shopify and configured Paypal as its primary payment method. My shopify and paypal address are both in Philippines. During checkout, Paypal is working fine for Philippine based shipping address. Howerver, it's not working for international shipping address. I tried US address and AU address so far. Any idea on what's going on and how to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.