paypal for processing credit and debit cards but are having issues

JamesRob
New Community Member

We are using paypal for processing credit and debit cards but are having issues with it failing when the customer is going through the checkout it then loads an other paypal window but when it does this customers are clicking off because they don't want to sign up for paypal account has anyone else had issues with the paypal credit/ debit card payment option and any help. We are not getting any error log's back or able to find any logs in paypal to help explain what's worng it seems like a paypal issue Thanks James

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Damian0612
Contributor
Contributor

see this thread https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/REST-APIs/Failed-transactions-using-PayPal-Payments-API/td-p/303...

I've had this problem for over a week not and still no reply to my ticket other than an email of acknowledgement - status shows as "Further Review Required" . After days of missed out sales, I've had to sign up to a new processing gateway to avoid further lost sales, not good enough from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.