donation page problems

douginnc
Contributor
Contributor

My question/comment is about the donation pages located here: https://www.paypal.com/donate/buttons/manage

However, this form doesn't have an option for that.

I don't know how to contact the development team, so I'm posting here, in case any of them view the forums.  Also, to let people know that if you use the donation pages, you will likely run into some problems.

I like the idea of the donation pages however, they need some work.

• "Donate button feedback" link is broken. Nothing happens when I click it.
  • If you pause typing for too long, PayPal logs you out and throws away all of your edits.
  • After editing, the campaign card does not change to reflect edits.
  • Editor has some issues.
    • After selecting some text and choosing "header" text style, all text changes, not just selected text.
    • After selecting text and clicking the "link" button, it does not put the selected text in the "Link Text" text box, it just erases the text I just selected if I only fill in the link URL textbox. The only reason people would select text before clicking the link is because they would want to make the text into a link.
    • Minor issue but why are three of the buttons on the bottom of the text editor. They seem out of place and I didn't notice they were there for a while.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.