We are sorry we were unable to successfully process this transaction

Riazvic
Contributor
Contributor

Good day,    

On my web store clients getting this error We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction, I do not know the reason, as everything from my side is correct. I tried with two-three different PayPal accounts including my brother PayPal account on my website to purchase a product and to test my website which returns me the same message on the checkout page (We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction)
Then I purchased a product on aliexpress from same PayPal accounts without a problem with which I tried to purchase from my store.
Yesterday contacted website developer he sent an error code "CODE: 10486" with a reply that this error from PayPal account as he checked everything API key, password etc. the remaining information on my website is correct as required. but almost it's 7 days passed and it puts a negative impact on my startup business. Kindly with a humble request please help me find and solve my issue.
Sincere Thanks
Kamal
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

carolGBK
New Community Member

Hi there, I am having the same error message. Did you get any answer? or how did you fix it?

thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.