Quickbooks shows payment bank transfered and deposited into "paypal bank account"

SimplyTaina
New Community Member
I'm not sure what that means but Im trying to have this set up to deposit funds thru quickbooks for customers ( in person, over phone, on web, etc) payments (all forms of pymt methods) to process and see funds to reach end deposit destination into my paypal business account. Right now I can't find where the funds are... Quickbooks showing its in a "paypal bank account" wtfudge???? Paypal bank account??? Could this "account" be seen as a "bank account" if I have linked a paypal prepaid credit card by the banks routing number and it's associated account number?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SimplyTaina
New Community Member
Also.... If the linked prepaid credit card (paypal mc) is indeed seen by quickbooks as a "paypal bank account", then would that mean that..... Customer s payment processed thru quickbooks, then held in-between quickbooks & paypal bus. Account for 4days AND THEN passed thru PayPal bus. Account ONLY to rest and be deposited into my paypal prepaid ms??? nd now the money is there sitting there waiting for me while I'm running around going crazy looking for these funds??? Someone Please help me because I'm just so exhausted... I'm seeing up my payment transfers and I'm running the transfer tests with my dear friends money and she kinda wanting me to stop playing with her money and I'm guessing she wants it back soon... Any advise is so greatly appreciated
Login to Me Too

SimplyTaina
New Community Member
Im using over a grand of friends money.. and I can't return her money until I find where the transfer funds ended up at... So my friend would also appreciate any help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.