Payment

Eltaib
Contributor
Contributor
Evening everyone I have question about PayPal payment every time I tried to add my PayPal on apple as payment methods it says the transaction cannot be completed?!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @Eltaib,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I request to please check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and provide more details on this topic.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Eltaib
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for your time and your quick responding Unfortunately I tried to contact with them the chatting Center was unavailable because of the situation we going through at the moment “COVID-19 “ and I sent them email and they reply me a link with options one of them ask the community so I did ?!! The calling centre hold my call for ages then a lady answered and unfortunately she didn’t give me a right answer she only send me email with link to costumer service which I already emailed them?!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.