PayPal subscribe button not showing up on mobile in Wordpress divi theme

ryangilchrist
Contributor
Contributor
I have generated code for a “PayPal subscribe” button and added it to my Wordpress site on Divi theme in a code module. The PayPal subscribe button appears on desktop, but it does not appear on mobile or tablet screens. Any way to ensure the PayPal subscribe button also appears on mobile?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ryangilchrist
Contributor
Contributor
To clarify, PayPal button appears on desktop but not on mobile. What is a reason this might happen?
Login to Me Too

Kavyar

Good day @ryangilchrist 

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I believe you are referring to PayPal Website Payments Standard (WPS) is a legacy integration.

Important: We recommend our merchants to integrate our latest Subscription (Smart button) product.

Please follow the below steps via your PayPal account. 

Login PayPal.com >> click on "settings icon" >> go to "Account settings" >> Website payments >> PayPal buttons >> select button type "Smart Subscription">>Explore subscription features >> Create plan >> fill the required details.

(Or)

You can also integrate using PayPal Subscription REST API. To learn more about this, please look at the Subscription Developer Docs.

You can find the documentation at the following URL: Subscription Developer Document 

To integrate subscription, please use the following link-  https://developer.paypal.com/docs/subscriptions/integrate/ 

If you are using smart subscription button and are still experiencing issues, I kindly request you to create an MTS ticket via the following URL  - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  .Please ensure that you provide detailed information and error details when submitting the ticket.

Sincerely,

Kavya

PayPal MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.