PayPal error while processing PayPal payment with woocommerce.

ananta
New Community Member

On my host i have installed wordpress. And woocommerce as plugin. Now I installed paypal express checkout payment gateway. I have made required changes on settings panel of woocommerce. When I press checkout button for paypal on my cart page Iget this error..

• PayPal error (3): An error (3) occurred while processing your PayPal payment. Please contact the store owner for assistance.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

prsm
New Community Member

Does anybody can help us? I got the same problem! 

I'm using PayPal Express Checkout version 1.4.4

Do I need to get API credentials from PayPal? How do I get it? It's a bit confusing.

What am I missing?

• PayPal error (3): An error (3) occurred while processing your PayPal payment. Please contact the store owner for assistance.
Login to Me Too

magheralex
New Community Member

Any solution to solve this problem?

PayPal error (3): An error (3) occurred while processing your PayPal payment. Please contact the store owner for assistance.

Login to Me Too

henaffk
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here! How to fix?

Login to Me Too

I am also getting this error, even after putting in API details as listed here. And deleting them and creating new ones and doing it again as suggested on a discussion thread I read (that I now can't find to link). It STILL does not work.  Now I'm trying clearing cache etc as recommended here. No joy. Does anyone know why? I'm getting desperate now! Maybe it literally just doesn't work at all? Is anyone successfully using it? Here is another fix thread....

Login to Me Too

I have also just gone through this Woo Commerce how to and ensure that I had done the IPN thing, cleared cache, resaved everything etc. Still not working. 

Login to Me Too

abdona
Contributor
Contributor

This is a problem that i also face in my store https://www.advgood.com

any solution please

Login to Me Too

Ausworkshop
Contributor
Contributor

I'm deactivating it tomorrow, I've wasted enough time trying to fix this and no-one has any answers that work, PayPal are useless when it comes to helping small businesses figure all this out. I guess my customers can just pay me using other methods and not be so impatient (hopefully), it's only this Paypal express checkout that is slowing me down with getting all this working as it should so it kind of defeats the purpose if I then need to spend hours reading forums getting it working after some recent update to another plugin or whatever has caused it to stop working again.  USELESS world we live in online today, one security update will just break another!  While we lose customers in the mean time.

Login to Me Too

chessmaster82
Contributor
Contributor

I get the same issue

An error has occurred while processing your payment, please try again. Or contact us for assistance.

I've also noticed this issue occurs when trying to make a payment through paypal, after checkout it goes to the paypal payment summary page and login, when user logs in, the page shows as blank, then locks out the product until I clear my store cache, however all paypal payment are down at the moment. I've raised a case 24 hours ago and had no response!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.