One time payments and subscriptions at the same time

thehelpbuddy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Is it possible to have both a one time payment button and a subscription button in my website at the same time? I want to give the users the ability to do both subscriptions or single payments.

Thanks in advance,

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thehelpbuddy wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion! I am working in a SAP application and one of the issues I found with that approach is that, according to Paypal's documentation the script tag for subscriptions is slightly different to the one for one time payments... The one for subscriptions ends with "

&intent=subscription" while the one for one time payments does not. Which one should I use? 

Disclaimer: I’m not an expert but maybe this could lead you to the right direction:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69024268/how-can-i-show-a-paypal-smart-subscription-button-and-a...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thehelpbuddy 

Yes. Make a button for one-time payment and a button for subscription based payment and paste the code on the same page or separate page on your website.

Login to Me Too

thehelpbuddy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your suggestion! I am working in a SAP application and one of the issues I found with that approach is that, according to Paypal's documentation the script tag for subscriptions is slightly different to the one for one time payments... The one for subscriptions ends with "

&intent=subscription" while the one for one time payments does not. Which one should I use? 
Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thehelpbuddy wrote:

Disclaimer: I’m not an expert but maybe this could lead you to the right direction:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69024268/how-can-i-show-a-paypal-smart-subscription-button-and-a...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.