Linking PayPal to Little Green Light for Donation Processing
I've been working to add PayPal as a payment option for donations to a non-profit.
We use Little Green Light to create the processing form and use Stripe for credit card transactions.
I should be able to add PayPal as a check out option, but the linking system within Little Green Light sends me back an error message.
Ive diagnosed that I'm working properly within Little Green Light and that the error is with PayPal.
Any ideas on what I need to do differently within PayPal so that these two platforms are talking to one another?
PayPal HTML Buttons
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Link from Facebook to Donate button on website in PayPal Payments Standard
- Why do I get the message “ This organization doesn't accept donations through this link.”? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Link for donations. Unable to find business. in PayPal Payments Standard
- paypal link customization for personal donation in Payflow
- Donate button\link reject payment on last step due to regulations in SDKs