I have a seller account that I did not set up

enjoycarpenter
Contributor
Contributor

I had some one who left me and unknown to me a listing was made in my buyer account....Time went by for a lengthy period and then the listing appeared and a Charge for being a seller....and i have had the matter investigated 3 times by the proper channels and the matter was dismissed but no matter how I have tried the seller account remains I have been refused my buyer account and now i have received a locked out..i have replied with the details in the fore mentioned and offered to pay the amount of $8-45 on the proviso that any trace of a seller account is removed and a complete return to my buyer account ...HENCE MY TRYING TO GET HELP FROM pAY PAL AS THE PAYMENTS DO NOT REFER TO A BUYER ACCOUNT...i HOPE VERY SINCERELY THAT PAY PAL CAN SAVE ME ANY FURTHER DRAMA ..THAT HAS NEVER OCCURRED DURING MY 13 YEAR %100 BUYER ACCOUNT...i REMAIN YOUR VERY SINCERELY...KEN <removed>.......(ENJOYCARPENTER)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

enjoycarpenter
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE COMPLETED A FULL EXPLANATION PRIOR I TRUST PAYPAL CAN HELP ME..REGARDS ENJOYCARPENTER(KEN <removed>)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.