E-mail payment paypal
Hello, I use the PayPal plugin on a website built with WordPress and WooCommerce. Every time a user placed an order, I used to receive an email notification with all their details. Currently, if the purchase is made through a bank transfer, I still receive the email with the details, but if the user uses PayPal, the email no longer arrives. Could you tell me if there have been changes to the privacy settings? Thank you.
Good day @Angelo_98
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
I would suggest to please contact our PayPal Customer service via link - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone) who should be able to help you regarding the request.
They will be able to assist you further as they are specially trained to address this type of account inquiry.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Im am a developer and i am having issues getting google pay to work on my account. in Sandbox Environment
- Paying multiple sellers in PayPal Payments Standard
- when using the legacy button payment method, how can i track if someone made a payment ? in NVP/SOAP APIs
- payment button error with return variable in PayPal Payments Standard
- Load paypal approval_url in popup window using sdk in SDKs