Can't make payment with paypal on my WP website

Zimbabox
Contributor
Contributor

Today, I have downloaded the WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin in order for my client of my store to make payments. however, when I tried to test it from another computer the plugin is not allowing me to login to paypal to make the payment, I just get the Paypal login window, but I can't log in although if I go to paypal on another tab, I can login to my Paypal account. Why is that and how to fix it?

My website is: Zimbabox.com

Thanks, Omar

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @Zimbabox,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Sure, please let me help you regarding the issue. 

I have tried to reproduce the issue by processing a test payment via https://zimbabox.com/ and could able to process the payment flow without any issues.

Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 2.32.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 2.33.36 PM.png

This should be an issue with the customer/buyer funding source. Please request the customers/buyers to try different/valid card details while processing the payments.

PayPal payment functionality working fine without any issues.

I request to please process a test payment via card which is not linked to your PayPal account. Since, merchant can't process self payments.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.