Paypal Mobile app for Windows phone

thebatglide
Contributor
Contributor

Is there an app coming for Windows Phone that'll give us the features like the iphone or Blackberry apps?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Amanda411

Hi thebatglide,

Welcome!

I don't have any information on any upcoming features but you can see what's available with PayPal Mobile here:

https://www.paypal.com/mobile

Amanda

Login to Me Too

thebatglide
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for that response. Just to clarify... I'm not looking necessarily for more features. I am looking for a Windows Phone App. You have iphone, blackberry and android apps... but not a Windows app. I would like to request Paypal develop a windows phone specific app that will do the cool things the others do.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

LarryF
Contributor
Contributor

Please WP7 (Windows Phone 7) needs it's own PayPal Mobile Ap! Add me to the Request list - Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

thebatglide
Contributor
Contributor

I am looking for a Windows Phone App. You have iphone, blackberry and android apps... but not a Windows phone app. I would like to request Paypal develop a windows phone specific app that will do the cool things the others do. All I can do with my AT&T, HTC, Tilt 2 is view my balance and send $. I use Paypal Mobile daily and would appreciate being able to see previous transactions, request $, etc.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi thebatglide,

Welcome!

Thanks for the suggestion. I will be happy to pass it on for you.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

LarryF
Contributor
Contributor

Please add me to those requesting a Windows Phone 7 app for PayPal Mobile. Please Expedite! Thanks

Login to Me Too

johngentile
Contributor
Contributor

Any update on this? Anyone?

I really await a WP7 app.

<Posted from my Windows Phone 7>

Login to Me Too

LarryF
Contributor
Contributor

whyjoe
New Community Member

Windows Phone 7 user here who'd also love to see PayPal supported on the platform.

Guess what: An up-and-coming low-cost PayPal alternative is already supported on Windows Phone 7. Paypal, catch up!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.