Paypal Mobile app for Windows phone

thebatglide
Contributor
Contributor

Is there an app coming for Windows Phone that'll give us the features like the iphone or Blackberry apps?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

EricJilot
Contributor
Contributor

+1 this app is really needed.

Login to Me Too

TheComplainer

Come on PayPal! I think Windows Phone 7 deserves a PayPal App!

Login to Me Too

psdesigns
New Community Member

I cant believe paypal is still not avaliable on windows phone 7 -- im about to integrate paypal into my website -- might have to go with an alternative that already supports WP7 if I dont see an app/ announcment for an app

Login to Me Too

smartsolutions
New Community Member

Definately need a windows phone 7 app for paypal. I would use it right away. Please get this going a company of this size has no excuses.

Login to Me Too

lseidman
New Community Member

I am a WP7 App Developer and have developed many Apps for the platform (and web-apps) and if you [PayPal] need a WP7 developer, I am happy to develop/publish under my company name (if permitted) or one under your brand for extremely cheap (Under $1500).

However, I also have a App called I.T. Guy in the marketplace and we were planning on making a PayPal purchase option for the app to allow customers pay the Service man/woman via the App using your service but the API is sort of, eh.

Any suggestions on better developing for WP7 payment features? 

Login to Me Too

viky2
New Community Member

its a shame PayPal didn't see the potential of wp7... I wish a new payment system teaches a lesson to this ppl..

Login to Me Too

viky2
New Community Member

You got mango now and it supports all the necessary API to implement the functionality. So no excuses please...

Login to Me Too

techie81

Windows Phone 7 apps are growing rapidly.  There are over 30,000 apps available for this phone. Go to http://www.tgdaily.com/mobility-brief/58068-windows-phone-7-reaches-30000-app-milestone  

Windows Phone 7 has so much more apps available than the BlackBerry.  Windows Phone has came a long way with performance and user friendly, and it definitely deserves a PayPal app. 

Login to Me Too

EricJilot
Contributor
Contributor

A PayPal app is really needed for the Windows pHone platform.

Login to Me Too

VisionCloud

I would also like to request a Windows Phone 7 App.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.