Money Market 1099

Shack
Contributor
Contributor

Can I still print a 1099 for 2010 even if my interest was under $10.  If so, how do I find it.  The "How To's'' seem to be old.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

When you go to Products and Services, you may need to expand the "View All PayPal Products" link under the pictures by clicking on the plus sign.

Let us know!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Shack,

Excellent question!  the e1099-DIV statement is available online for up to the last three years, if a statement was provided for that year.  Note that no 1099 is generated unless you earned $10.00 or more in dividends for that year. 

You can locate the e1099-DIV (if one was generated) by logging into your PayPal account and going to Products & Services > PayPal Money Market Fund > Go to my Money Market Fund account > 1099.  Select the desired statement, click view.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Shack
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, that clears up one issue but when I click on Products and Service I see no mention of PayPal Money Market Fund.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

When you go to Products and Services, you may need to expand the "View All PayPal Products" link under the pictures by clicking on the plus sign.

Let us know!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Shack
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks.  Amazing how many times you can look at a page and not see something.

And you are correct, of course, no 1099 for 2010.  Dividends were  way less than $10.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Any day!  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Bizman1986
New Community Member

I think that my Money

Login to Me Too

rioreps
New Community Member

Where is the link to a 1099 located if you have a Business Account?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

It's in the same place for all account types.  Smiley Happy

Adrian

Login to Me Too

WingedWolfPsion
Contributor
Contributor

rio was probably confused because, like me, he followed your instructions explicitly, and discovered that, after expanding the list of services, 'Paypal Money Market Fund" was still not listed anywhere on that page.  Perhaps he assumed that was because he has a business account..  I also have a business account, you see, and that is what I found.  Here is the full list of paypal products links that we see after expanding the list:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.