do not accept card payment

Eddyk
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon,

I sent a mail to paypal here but I have not received an answer yet.

I cannot take payments since today, with the card reader (the second version) and even if I enter the card number it does not work...

I was on Ios 8, so I changed to the latest version of IOs (9.2), it is the same it does not work,

I tried to do a reset on the card reader, It does not work too..

I have the message : The operation couldn't be completed. (PLATFORM error 580022)..... and the message finish by : MA_DOMAIN_BAD_INPUT

Could you Help me please ?

Many thanks,

Kind Regards,

Eddy.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Eddyk
Contributor
Contributor

All seems to be ok now...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Eddyk,

Glad to hear it, thanks for updating the thread & let us know if you have any issues going forward.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Kgreen1969
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same error. No solution was ever posted. I need to take this payment Asap. HELP!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Kgreen1969,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with this payment. What is happening? Are you receiving an error message?

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Kgreen1969
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. As I said, I'm getting the exact error message as the gentleman who started the string. Please advise Asap. I need to get this payment processed.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Kgreen,

Have you updated to the latest version of the app? 

Can you please advise what type of payment you are trying to accept? e.g chip & pin, contactless, keyed in. 

We'd like to get to the bottom of this, 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

dc888

Same for me.

My app is the latest version.

I used Payal Here to key in an Unionpay card.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Dc888,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the late reply.  Sorry to hear that you are having these issues. Have you tried contacting the PayPal Here team directly? You can contact them on <removed> or <removed>.

Hope this has been resolved. 

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Homfc
Contributor
Contributor

Hope this helps....when on sale page. Make sure you do not have an empty field (example: item name ...$0.00). although you add other sales, make sure you don't have any $0 items. This has prevented my credit card processing & received a 580022 error msg.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.