[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

perseroan
Contributor
Contributor

bitcoin investment ?  what swift it

Login to Me Too

r3alscor3
Contributor
Contributor
Hello there... How can I help you? I have here an online income opportunity to offer, via investment through bitcoins. please response as soon as possible...
Login to Me Too

johnandrewsigua
Contributor
Contributor

i need help because until  now i stil have limit on my account i cant widraw funds and recived payment on my paypal email please help me

Login to Me Too

zandrex

santosha85k

hello,how are you .you are looking absolutely gorgeous.where are you from?

Login to Me Too

陈明德

tài khoản của tôi đang có vấn đề bạn có thể giúp tôi tháo gỡ nó không ?

Login to Me Too

Wakida87
M..manis ya..
Login to Me Too

Hi! We just moved into a new home and as a freelancer, I need to go back to work as soon as we had our Internet transferred. But I had to gave up my tiny working table for our stove in the kitchen (we moved into a smaller apartment), so I had to settle for this in the meantime. Used our luggage and my kids' sturdy trolley bags for my new working table and tada! Used the space and those materials (bags and old shelf) into a good use. I just need to have my own space to work or I will never get my creativity and productivity back amidst all other things that I still need to arrange in our new home. If I win here, I am eyeing to buy a new table for me.Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 12.58.58 PM.png

Login to Me Too

dioal
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i would like to share my very humble working station. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @dioal,

You seem to have forgotten to attach an image, which you can do by using the 'Image" button on the ribbon as highlighted below. JAlso remember to post a short write-up to qualify for the first round, which ends on June 8th 2016!

Untitled.png

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.