[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

kensapkensap
Contributor
Contributor

2016070#FreelanceWorkstation5_014742-01 (2).jpeg

Presenting my "SCREENY" workstation. I have lots of screen accented in white; one for the typing (laptop), the other for viewing the files (iPadMini - I know it's crazy but I don't have budget yet for buying split monitors, newbie in freelancing) and lastly the itouch for entertainment purposes (perks of work from home and a good exercise too for relaxing the eyes by looking upward). I also have my tumbler where the coffee goes and a wooden mini windmill which gives me energy everytime the caffeine wears off Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

V1nx3nt
Contributor
Contributor

My heart is here

Here is where my heart lies, almost everyday I spent my time in here, earn some money to survive, and PayPal really a "Pal" to solve my problems, thanks for everything, PayPal 😄

Login to Me Too

jecamartinez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal! Thanks for choosing my entry for Week 3! May I ask when I'll get a confirmation email about my prize? I just want to make sure that I don't miss it 🙂 Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @jecamartinez,

Thanks for alerting us. We will get in touch with you shortly via email. 

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jecamartinez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal,

Thanks very much! I also just wanted to follow up on my prize 🙂 I've already spoken over the phone with one of your representatives to verify my identity, and they said that my prize should arrive within 30 business days. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

crissylou
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @jecamartinez hope you don't mind. I am just anxious to know who win the week 4 #paypalfreelancer workstation. Can I ask how and when you knew that you won? 🙂 nice entry by the way! 🙂

Login to Me Too

jecamartinez
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for the late response! I just checked the contest page where the winners are posted, and that's how I found out 😄

Login to Me Too

ferbson
Contributor
Contributor

I love our workstation because it's inside our main bedroom! We have not only desk, book, shelf, but also... ready for bed and bathing! It also means our kids (and dog!) are always on the spot---a complete workstation to run our global biz... FreelanceWorkstation

Ferbson Indonesia #3.JPG

Ferbson Indonesia #2.JPG

Ferbson Indonesia.jpg

Login to Me Too

mariarona12
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to enter once, i don't know if it went through. It did not provide the link where I can view the pic and caption.

I did it again and same thing.

Can anyone know how do I make sure if my entry for the #PayPalFreelancer workstations has been received

properly?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.