how do you get a increase?

kalmkidd
Contributor
Contributor

how can you ask for a increase on your paypal credit card?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

NedZeppelin
Contributor
Contributor

Don't. It is a scam card. You'll be paying late fees and higher interest charges inevitably due to their refusal to allow autobilling, or even a pay online option.  If course, for $15, you can call in a payment to their Bangladesh call bank, if you can wade through all of the crap to get there and have a lot of time on your hands.

Cut up your card and get a new one from your local community bank or credit union.   Be smart. 

Login to Me Too

radionewsguy
Contributor
Contributor

beg, and wait to get a letter telling you go **bleep** in your hat, from a guy named patel patel, or sum dum dink, they won't increase you for about 6 months to a year.

Login to Me Too

kalmkidd
Contributor
Contributor

thanks they started me with 1k but i would like a 1500 limit will it be that hard to get?

Login to Me Too

Candle
New Community Member

I have never been late on payment.  Have paid in full recently and by of end of January will have clean account again along with increasing use of account and not only being a buyer but  increasing to a paypal selle. Temperarily i need a credit increase to move towards larger use of paypay espcially to take advantage of holiday since sales concentrate on high class, slim, sexy, womens dress's and matching schoes.

Please allow my a small increas to allow your company and i to grow.

Candle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.