Hi i am new to smart connect and had some questions

shagge0630
New Community Member

i am trying to make a purchase through ebay would i always be able to use the smart connect or is that a option the seller has to select?  I was also wondering because my credit limit is 500 and i was going to make a purchase for 680 would i also be able to pay the rest (180) on my credit card? So would i be able to put my credit card as a back up card or would it just take it out of my credit card because i am over the limit on my ppsc

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

You should be able to use Smart Connect on all your eBay purchases.  In some rare instances, some sellers may have an extremely customized checkout, but these are fairly rare nowadays as eBay and PayPal have begun to standardize the eBay checkout process.  Smiley Happy

As for your other question, you can only split a purchase between your balance and your Smart Connect - you wouldn't be able to pay half with Smart Connect and the other half with say, a bank or credit card.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.