Credit Card Online Info

radionewsguy
Contributor
Contributor

I can pay my account online, for now, but have or had online billing, and paperless account tracking for ease in Tax work at the end of the year, i had all my business info online for this reason.

Now my link is gone also, but, it was on the account earlier this eyar just fine....... WTF

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

slymo
Contributor
Contributor

I called yesterday and they said access to our previous statements will be restored by the 17th of September.  I checked today and it is but when you press on a previous statement you get the current one so it's not quite fixed yet.  I bet they'll have it taken care of sure enough.

Login to Me Too

bogator
Contributor
Contributor

As of today, October 2, 2010, you cannot access your statement online. I have called and they said it would be Oct 4 before it is online. I have also called several times about the inability to access statements more than one month old and they have said they are working on it. This has been over the last year. Although you get a pull-down menu that shows 12 months of statements, when you select a month, you still get the current month. This is, of course, provide you can view statements at all.

This is, without a doubt, the worst credit card company I have ever dealt with. Everything was fine until just about a year ago when they made a major change over. After that, I was no longer able to download my transactions to Quicken, which I still can't do. Everything has to be put into Quicken by hand. Because of this, I am paying this card off as soon as I can and then dumping it. PayPal should be ashamed of themselves for going with a company as incompetent as GE Money.

Login to Me Too

bogator
Contributor
Contributor

They have finally fixed tyhe problem with downloading statements, including past statements. Now if they could just fix the ability to download credit card transactions into quicken.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.