Why Was my Debit Card Application Denied?

Luke4
Contributor
Contributor

I think the reason why Is because i filled my name in as Luke not George ... If thats the case can I have it be reconcidered imediately? If thats not the case WHY WAS I DENIED 😕

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

The_Deanster
Contributor
Contributor

You should write to Paypal directly to find out the answer to your question. Nobody here has access to your account and won't be able to help you. It makes no sense why Paypal doesn't email you to let you know without you having to inquire, but what do you expect from a bunch of idiots? 

My application was also denied. Paypal emailed me to let me know... without any explanation as to why. Told me that I could try again in 30 days.

Login to Me Too

Luke4
Contributor
Contributor

Erg, PayPal isn't my "Pal" anymore! I hate this company right now! The email i got said this

"Sorry your application has been denied, you may try again in 30 days. We also don't want to tell you why and we want you to try relly hard to find out why we denied you. So have a good life and remember a lot of companies use our service, so you have to too. HAHA!"

God this site makes me mad!

Login to Me Too

Luke4
Contributor
Contributor

Who's up for making a ocmpany with me that is like paypal but, wayyyyyy better customer service?

Login to Me Too

danskitty05

If I knew the logistics..you bet I'd be in with you..This site bites, but what choice do we have if we want to use ebay.figures that ebay owns paypal..

Login to Me Too

Linda3667
Contributor
Contributor

I have two items I need to pay for, but I don't seem to be able to pay for it through eBay and PayPal and even using another debit card.  I have a great reptutation and I' leaving those sellers high and dry!  Please let me know what to do  to get the sellers Paid ASAP

Login to Me Too

barbara1
New Community Member

willgtl
Contributor
Contributor

AlertPay is pretty good. No bull**bleep** like PayPal pulls and they're rolling out their own debit cards within the next few months.

Login to Me Too

susiesusie755
Contributor
Contributor

I was giivin a refund and it is not in my bank account

Login to Me Too

76pbfred
New Community Member

WHY WAS ORDER CANCELED  ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.