Does anyone have a list of online stores that accept PayPal credit

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Jessica

Hi lindat1690,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

There is not an all-inclusive directory available at this time. You can use PayPal Credit at thousands of stores and online shops that accept PayPal.  It can also be used for purchases on eBay.

If you require more information about PayPal Credit, you can contact our Credit Team.

Thanks,

Jessica

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31
Solved

PayPal_Jessica

Hi lindat1690,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

There is not an all-inclusive directory available at this time. You can use PayPal Credit at thousands of stores and online shops that accept PayPal.  It can also be used for purchases on eBay.

If you require more information about PayPal Credit, you can contact our Credit Team.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

colabowriter
New Community Member
No list, why? This is why I still haven't used my credit with Paypal. This and I seem to remember that the credit was really expensive as far as interest or whatever.
Login to Me Too

Haterpaymentdra
New Community Member
Hi i have been dealing w paypal credit for 5yrs off annd on. Yes it can be tricky it can be chaotic but if u really need the credit u deal w what u must i suppose! I literally went 2yrs using my credit at only FOOTLOCKER ! Needless 2 say all the parties we went to the gifts we gave were always shoes or foot locker jordan adidas clothing items! Can uimagine that lol i always pay off w no problem w in a few mos i pd off $4000 in 2 mos time then they closed my acct for no reason doing a 3rd credit fraud check up on me! I said wow i sent my id copy of bill answered random history question of my life on 3 occassions never been late or a payment coming back nothing! So needless 2 say ive had my share of drama w them ! But the fact that i can get any financial assistance as i need at any time im thankful for. Id be more upset to not have any gifts to give versus everyone a New pr of shoes! So thats how i looked at it. I took a break and now im bk w paypal credit ! Ive been bk a month so far. So far i can use online this time. I know they say u can use anywhere paypal is acce0ted that varies on the computer glitch at that moment sometimes u just need wait a few days to do again sometimes it never works sometimes u gotta just use another payment... My over view point is that w all yrs experience on this side of paypal credit... My declaration is i shop where ever whenever and i try paypal credit 1st. If it works awesome suprise thankful great... If not, swipe a card on hand! Sometimes we really need the credit if thats case and u get a glitchy acct like i have had, try w ones that say they accept paypal credit as ur best lead. To find thisout just go online pick a store like over stock, i regular them! Lol just put 1 item in cart for now & do the chk out process til u see the payment options. If u see paypal "CREDIT" Id say take a chance. If that dnt work then go to a footlocker buy a pr of socks and pay w paypal credit there. U may be need a 4 digit pin from customer service if u dnt have. If nothing else that should work. Dnt waste time complaints to customer service. Theyll just prob say sorry but on my side in comp it dnt show a purchase attempt. U must b nt doing correctly... Blah blah i did went threw all that alreasdy lol they cnt fix it. They cnt push it threw sorry but its controlled by computer. Until creator goes repairs it nothing will change. Like i said i couldnt get anything online just up 1 day and i took break like suggested try reboot tried thousand sites even sayn paypal credit accepted but no nothing worked accept in store! So good luck but there r actually several store that do accept paypal credit. Since i shop them i can make a list w the stores i know i suppose to help. Hang in there. Stuf can always b worse. U only have drama when uhave something figuee no drama means nothing to worry nothing u have having nothing nothing can go wrong ! Lol how i deal w life. B blessed good luck. For now overstockfor sure does online paypal credit and u can pay w paypal credit inside of footlocker store physically as well as physically at toys r us. Those 4 sure np ican vouche.ill make a list next couple says and post No later than end of tomorrow
Login to Me Too

DeathsKlown
Contributor
Contributor
Actually no paypal credit Is not accepted everywhere paypal is nor is it accepted at eBay. It took me 20 hours to find a seller on eBay that would accept paypal credit I ended up paying over $50 more for the 3d printer I needed because no one would accept paypal credit. And now I have spent another 12 hours on eBay hoping to find a seller that would accept credit on a 3d scanner. As of now. Paypal credit is a joke.
Login to Me Too

Jose111
Contributor
Contributor
Have you found a solution to this issue I am having the same problems trying to buy music equipment
Login to Me Too

Pgott
New Community Member

I have used PayPal credit at eBay for years.

Login to Me Too

CookieMaid

I've used PayPal credit for the last 6 months for purchases on Ebay.

Login to Me Too

JD5757
New Community Member

How I can't seem to get it too work . It says you can send  money . tried to send money first tof my daughter for a flat tire. Didn't work. Tried to pay a purchase  on ebay didn't work ..... can u help me understand  how to manage  this kind of payment processing  and where to use it...  ty

Login to Me Too

rtkirton
New Community Member

+DeathsKlown - I don't know what you are doing differently than me, but I have been able to use my Paypal Credit for every purchase though eBay.  I have my default payment method set to Paypal Credit.  When I bid or purchase, I simply choose Paypal and the familiar Paypal Credit prompt (the one about no interest for six months for purchases over $99).  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.