Paypal Credit. Don't waste your time.

Sigma_Eight
Contributor
Contributor

Seen dozens and dozens of these posts and literally no solution, so have one from me as well. Got PP Credit in July of 2019 to purchase some computer parts. Approved for $800, spent about 750 of it at Newegg.com on parts. Paid bill on time every month. Made maybe one or two more purchases of little stuff along the way, nothing over $50. It's March of 2020 now, and I have not been able to make a purchase with PP credit for over 6 months. Bill has been paid on time or early every single month. Even got sick of it and paid off the entire balance in one payment to reset it to a full "$800 available credit", and can't use this **bleep** for anything, anywhere. No website, no transaction, nothing works, it is rejected every single time. Tried to do some Christmas shopping with it, declined. Tried to order some books from Barnes and Noble (since their stores are all closed down due to the virus nonsense), decline again. If you need credit for a purchase, look at an ACTUAL credit card, because this PP Credit nonsense is either some sort of scam at worst, and completely and utterly useless at best.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.