Paypal is ROYALLY **bleep** my credit

blackeydp
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a PayPal credit card to go with my PayPal account for almost 15 years now. My account has ALWAYS been maintained in good standing. Something between mid June and July 4, my PayPal master card was unlinked from my PayPal account. In addition to that, my payment that I set up ahead of time for July 5 was never shown as being withdrawn from my bank account. I have made multiple phone calls to have both problems corrected since July 4. NO PROGRESS ON EITHER. I get passed from one operator to the next, and I was last told this will be forwarded to an account "supervisor." Two operators confirmed my payment was scheduled for July 5 from my bank account that is also linked to my PayPal account, which has sufficient funds to make the payment. Neither could tell me why the withdrawal was not made. I even requested that the payment be made over the phone using my bank account, but I was told she did not have the authority to do that (ok I get that). Worse, I can't make the June or July payments because I can't access my Extras account! At this point, I'm worried that 1. my points I've accrued are gone, 2. my credit report will no longer show my longest credit account in good standing, 3. I'm being charged interest through no fault of my own. I need an answer or phone number for Synchrony Bank executive to get this fixed! Customer service used to the best, which is why I stuck with PayPal Extras for so long. Since the Sychrony Bank took over, customer service has gone DOWN THE TOILET.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.