Paypal credit Security Blocking my transaction requests.

LexdeltaX
Contributor
Contributor

For the second time since I opened my Paypal Credit account the PP security system( The Phantom Menace) is blocking my requests to use the account for purchases.I have sent messages, spoken to agents & PP Security & there is no way to resolve the issue. The computer just blocks people at random. The solution I am told is to wait until it stops blocking you. So right now I have Paypal congratulating me for having good credit, etc.. but I can't use it. There must be a way to help customers resolve security issues. If the computer notices a "flag" & blocks a customer then Paypal should offer a solution. Security should be able to help the customer by telling them why they were flagged & discuss the issue so the block can be removed. The last time this happened to me I was blocked for over 2 months with no explanation. Anyone else having a problem? Can anyone provide info about how to prevent your account from being blocked and/or How to get it lifted? Frustrating....<removed> W

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.