Paypal Credit

aquino21
Contributor
Contributor

what is the minimum monthly payment for a PayPal credit account. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aquino21 

MINIMUM PAYMENT CALCULATION

Your minimum payment is calculated as follows.
The sum of:
a. For the new balance shown on your billing statement (excluding any Easy Payments purchase balance), the greater of:

(i) $28, or $39 if you have failed to pay the minimum payment due by the due date in any one or more of the prior six billing cycles; or

(ii) 3% of such new balance (rounded down to the nearest whole dollar); or

(iii) The sum of 1% of such new balance (rounded down to the nearest whole dollar), plus interest (excluding any accrued interest on a deferred interest purchase billed in that billing cycle), late payment fees and returned payment fees charged in the current billing cycle (rounded down to the nearest whole dollar); PLUS

b. Any past due amounts; PLUS

c. Any Easy Payments purchase monthly payment. The monthly payment amount for an Easy Payments purchase will be equal to the Easy Payments purchase amount plus applicable interest divided by the number of months in the applicable promotional period.

Your minimum payment will never be more than your new balance. There is no payment due for a “No Payments + No Interest if paid in full Purchase” prior to its expiration date.

https://www.synchronybankterms.com/gecrbterms/pdf/PAYPAL_CREDIT.pdf

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.