PayPal credit

showpayyeah
New Community Member

I have $600 PayPal credit debt but I don't think I can pay. can I lie to PayPal saying that my account got hacked? how can I close account without paying the debt.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@showpayyeah

Nah, they can definitely check whether you were hacked or not. Jees,if one can do what you're asking, everyone would be cutting out on their bill.

If you are in default, PayPal may suspend or close your Account, require you to pay the full amount you owe immediately, or take any other action permitted by law. This may happen without prior notice unless otherwise required by applicable law. If PayPal exercises our rights, the credit card account Agreement will continue to apply to your Account.

You will be in default if you:

• Fail to make any payment when due;
  • Violate, or are unwilling or unable to perform, any provision of this Agreement;
  • Pass away or become incompetent;
  • Become the subject of bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings;
  • Supply us with any misleading, false, incomplete, or incorrect information or signature, or fail to supply us with any information we deem necessary;
  • Exceed your Credit Line; or
  • Give us a payment returned unpaid by your bank or financial institution for any reason.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.