PayPal credit not showing up

Shademon1986
Contributor
Contributor

Just recently updated my app for PayPal. When I did it didnt show my PayPal credit account. A week before I paid my balance so it's not late, but I cant even access it on their website. Any thoughts or tips to help?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Liam2kx
I've got the same problem just dose not show paypal credit anywhere tried multiple devices app and browsers contacted paypal everyday for 7 days first time sorted the problem and had it back next day it was gone again and everytime after that for 6 days they say not a single problem with my account and have no idea why it's not showing up got told wait 72hours waited nothing still now saying sending to tech team May be a issue with system but they have no idea why its happening
Login to Me Too

Lionheart209
New Community Member

Same issue here in California. It's not showing up on my account anywhere. My payments almost due. !

Login to Me Too

Mazenblu
Contributor
Contributor
I had to call the bank and make the payment over the phone
Login to Me Too

joeshmoe72
Contributor
Contributor

Same. Had the issue for a couple months now, but kept refreshing and eventually get to the 'make payment' page. Otherwise, 'Bad Error Request' is the browser message I get. Been trying all night. Nothing. 

Login to Me Too

joeshmoe72
Contributor
Contributor

And here I am again...unable to make a pmnt, AGAIN! 

No matter what device I use, nothing. 

This is getting old.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.